Some of the area marinas are beginning to make a comeback after hurricane Harvey. We are hoping for a
total recovery. However, until they are repaired we are limited on destinations. The popular destination
Port A, has again become a destination. However, we still have the 192 sq. mile Corpus Christi Bay to sail in.
Teaching sailing is our only business, we take it very seriously. It's our job to ensure that you actually understand the principals of sailing and have achieved a level of competency to safely execute them. We don't just give you the certifications, you must earn them.
Our Sailing Courses, Once you have decided on a class please use the "Enroll Here" link on the left to register.
The winter season is being posted with additional savings. Prices below reflect the both current and Winter events.
All ASA fees and textbooks are included in the prices.
- ASA 101 - Basic Keelboat Sailing Course: $337.00
- ASA 101 3 Day Basic Keelboat Sailing Class: $447.00
- ASA 101 / 103 - Sailing Course: $897.00
- ASA 103 / ASA 104 Combination Sailing Certification Class, (3 - 1/2 day class): $897.00
- ASA 105 - Coastal Navigation Review and Test: $199.00
- ASA Fast Track: ASA 101 / ASA 103 / ASA 104 sailing certifications, (includes 5 and 6 - day live aboard classes): $1127.00 - $1247.00 Prices vary, please check the Enroll Here page.
- ASA RADAR Endorsement Class, call for schedule
- Want more time on the water? Book a 3 day ASA 101 or a 6 day Fast Track. Even more time? Take an ASA 101 followed by a 5 or 6 day Fast Track. This is a great option for those with limited or no boating experience.
Gift Certificates Available
Call for Veteran's Rates 10% discount
Copyright © 2021, Learn to Sail Texas,
Classroom Address 505 S. Water Street, Suite #537
Corpus Christi, TX